2010年6月24日木曜日

My favorite book


My hobby is reading, so I read many books.
Today, I will introduce my favorite book.
My favorite writer is Isaka Kotaro.
Do you know him?
He wrote many famous books.
For example, "Fish Story", "Children", "Gravity Clown (重力ピエロ)", "Rush Life" and so on.
All his book is interesting, but especially, I love "Cheerful gang turn the earth (陽気なギャングが地球を回す)".
This is a story of gang, and they are great characters.
There are 4 people in the group.
First, a man who have a keen eye for truth.
Second, a man who is good at speech.
Third, a woman who can count time accurately.
Finaly, a young man whom pickpocket.
They usually live as a common citizen, but their work as gang is great!
And this book became a movie, but the book is more exciting than movie.
If you are interested in it, please read it!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿