2010年7月23日金曜日

Restaurants which have funny concepts

I'm findind a good restaurant for my friend's birthday.
Today, I found very interesting restaurants, so I will introduce them.

First, very cute restaurants which have concept of "Alice".
Alice in the world of fantasy
Alice in the world of picture book
Alice in the world of labyrinth

Second, romantic and dreaming restaurants.
Princess of Heart
Taketori Hyaku Monogatari (The Story of Kaguya-Hime)
Ryu-guu no Tobira (The door of Sea castle in the story Urashima Taro)
Arabian Rock
Christon Cafe

Finally, very funny or weird restaurants.
Le Pork de Versalles
The Rock Up (Prison)
Vampire Cafe

How do you think?
Is there any restaurant which you are interested in?
I like the Arabien Rock, so I want to go to there on my friend's birthday.
But, I'm very interested in the Prison restaurant!!
So, I want to go there someday.

1 件のコメント: